Tuesday 15 September 2015

Me as a Consumer of Media

Films.


Who - My favourite film writer/director is Wes Craven. Wes Craven was the creator  of my favourite horror films; A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream.


What  - I watch movies on my Xbox and TV. I mostly watch movies on Netflix but I also have a large collection of movies on CD's.


Where - I usually watch movies at home but occasionally I go to ODEON cinemas




When - I watch movies in my free time usually at night.



Music.

Who - I listen to many different bands including; Black Tongue, Whitechapel, Thy Art is Murder and Traitors.


What - I listen to music mostly off of my phone or docking system at home.


Where - I listen to music literally everywhere!


When - I listen to music whenever I am walking to somewhere or even when im doing work or sitting at home.


This is an example of the music I listen to: Black Tongue - In the Wake ov the Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment